The Global Health and Development programme from Taipei Medical University offers the following:
- Interdisciplinary curriculum areas
- Integration of theoretical and practical courses in Global Health and Health Security
- Field studies locally and internationally
- Faculty from Taiwan and abroad with specialties in global health and related fields
- Workshops on specialized topics led by professionals
- Research Ethics
- Applied Biostatistics
- Applied Epidemiology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Taipei Medical University and/or in Taiwan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants with diploma of Bachelor degree accredited by Taiwan Ministry of Education (MoE) or students graduating in 2021 from MoE accredited Bachelor degree programs.
- Verification of nationality (e.g. photocopy of passport)
- Copy of degree certificate(s) or diploma of the highest level of academic attainment
- Copy of official transcripts (list of grades and courses) of the highest level of academic attainment
- One copy of proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or other official test results. Applicants who have had at least four years of formal education in an English speaking country may provide attendance records as proof of English proficiency.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume and personal statement
- Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese submitted via online application system by two independent referrers.
- Supporting materials are optional and may include academic examination scores
- Document Review 100%
International3256 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 EUR per semester during 12 months.
All master students are given a full tuition scholarship. Scholarship applications should be submitted along with admission application.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.