The Program in School of Dental Technology from Taipei Medical University's curriculum provided by the SDT combines theories from both the Department of Dentistry and the School of Oral Hygiene, which offers students an unique opportunity to obtain an comprehensive knowledge in oral medicine.
What you'll learn
As technical knowledge advances and becomes increasingly relevant in dental technology, another highlight in the SDT program would be on computer-aided design and manufacturing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research ethics
- Advanced topics in oral science
- Thesis writing
- Digital dental processes & application
- Oral tissue engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 20 other Masters in Health Sciences in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with diploma of Bachelor degree accredited by Taiwan Ministry of Education (MoE) or students graduating in 2021 from MoE accredited Bachelor degree programs.
- Verification of nationality (e.g. photocopy of passport)
- Copy of degree certificate(s) or diploma of the highest level of academic attainment
- Copy of official transcripts (list of grades and courses) of the highest level of academic attainment
- One copy of proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or other official test results. Applicants who have had at least four years of formal education in an English speaking country may provide attendance records as proof of English proficiency.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume and personal statement
- Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese submitted via online application system by two independent referrers.
- Supporting materials are optional and may include academic examination scores
- Document Review 50%, Interview 50%
International3256 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 EUR per semester during 24 months.
All master students are given a full tuition scholarship. Scholarship applications should be submitted along with admission application.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.