In the Program in School of Dentistry Taipei Medical University the focus is on the development of oral cancer therapy, CAD/CAM digital manufacturing, artificial intelligence, oral engineering, regenerative medicine, tissue engineering and dental clinical trials.
What you'll study
With the development of dental materials and featured research, we construct high-quality and comprehensive dental research experimental space year by year. At the same time, we strengthen the integration of basic academic research with clinical technical trials and enhance research cooperation with TMU partners for increasing the international perspective. We hope that dentists and students who are interesting in scientific research will join our dental research team and use innovative research to enhance the overall academic value of TMU.
- Research ethics
- Discussion in oral science lecture
- Advanced topics in oral science
- Arts and Cultural Activities
- Dental specialist case discussion
- Oral problem-based learning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with diploma of Bachelor degree accredited by Taiwan Ministry of Education (MoE) or students graduating in 2021 from MoE accredited Bachelor degree programs.
- Verification of nationality (e.g. photocopy of passport)
- Copy of degree certificate(s) or diploma of the highest level of academic attainment
- Copy of official transcripts (list of grades and courses) of the highest level of academic attainment
- One copy of proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or other official test results. Applicants who have had at least four years of formal education in an English speaking country may provide attendance records as proof of English proficiency.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume and personal statement
- Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese submitted via online application system by two independent referrers.
- Supporting materials are optional and may include academic examination scores
- Interview 100%
International1628 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 EUR per year during 12 months.
All master students are given a full tuition scholarship. Scholarship applications should be submitted along with admission application.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.