In the Financial Analytics (Online) program from Stevens Institute of Technology, you’ll learn from faculty whose insights are changing how the industry is thinking about concepts like machine learning, data modeling and optimization in finance.
A unique online experience
When you choose to study online at Stevens, you're not sacrificing quality for convenience. Online programs at the School of Business are designed to offer a unique experience with features you won't find elsewhere. Among the benefits:
- Live online classes in a virtual environment that puts a premium on engagement.
- The same courses as the on-campus degree program, taught by the same world-class faculty.
- Online career development services, as well as exclusive virtual lectures, skill development workshops and bootcamps, networking sessions, and social events.
- A substantial tuition discount and GMAT waiver (part-time students).
- Access to Headspace wellness/meditation service.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Statistics with Applications in Finance
- Foundations of Financial Data Science
- Practical Aspects of Database Design
- Statistical Learning in Finance
- Time Series with Applications to Finance
- Special Projects in Financial Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 210 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcripts
- Professional résumé
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Letters of recommendation
International51480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1716 USD per credit during 12 months.
National51480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1716 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.