The 30-credit Stevens Institute of Technology master's degree in Enterprise Project Management (Online) emphasizes a strategic perspective that’s crucial to modern project management.
Curricular themes in strategic perspectives, project planning and cross-project leadership ensure graduates can direct complex, enterprise-level initiatives. Classes include significant analytical components that will challenge you to think quantitatively about challenges in management.
A unique online experience
When you choose to study online at Stevens, you're not sacrificing quality for convenience. Online programs at the School of Business are designed to offer a unique experience with features you won't find elsewhere. Among the benefits:
- Live online classes in a virtual environment that puts a premium on engagement.
- The same courses as the on-campus degree program, taught by the same world-class faculty.
- Online career development services, as well as exclusive virtual lectures, skill development workshops and bootcamps, networking sessions, and social events.
- A substantial tuition discount and GMAT waiver (part-time students).
- Access to Headspace wellness/meditation service.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic Perspectives in Project Management
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Project Analytics
- Leader Development
- Project Management Office
- Leading Across Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Master in Management (MIM) View 171 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcripts
- Professional résumé
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Letters of recommendation
International53280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National53280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.