Harness the power of data science to drive your organization’s competitive advantage and leverage tools like A.I., deep learning, and predictive analytics to challenge assumptions and make evidence-based decisions.
As a Business Intelligence and Analytics (Online) student from Stevens Institute of Technology, you will hone the skills you need to:
- Understand the basic methods underlying multivariate analysis using R
- Use mathematical models to analyze risk phenomena and implement risk-aware solutions
- Apply mathematical optimization models to improve processes
- Design and manage data warehouse and business intelligence systems
- Develop supply chain analytical skills to solve real-life problems
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Analytics, Data Models, Decisions
- Data Integration For Business Intelligence
- Optimization And Process Analytics
- Multivariate Data Analytics
- Social Network Analytics
- Data Analytics And Machine Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 562 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Given the highly technical nature of this degree, students are required to have a background in calculus & statistics, and familiarity with a programming language. Non-credit online courses may satisfy these requirements. Reach out to your enrollment advisor for further details.
- Applicants must submit transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions where credit was earned.You may submit unofficial transcripts during the application process.
- Work experience is not a requirement for the Business Intelligence & Analytics program, but the admissions committee does value applicants with professional experience.
- Your application must include two letters of recommendation. The strongest applications will include one letter from a current supervisor, and one from a former supervisor or previous employer who can speak to your leadership potential and discuss your professional performance.
International30888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1716 USD per credit during 24 months.
National30888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1716 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.