Go beyond the typical MBA and gain the competitive edge you need to progress in your career.
Our part-time, Analytics (Online) program at Stevens Institute of Technology is led by industry executives and academics who will prepare you for success as both an analyst and entrepreneur.
- Identify and assess opportunities for creating value using data-driven decision making
- Use statistical software like R and SAS to analyze multivariate data
- Visualize, interpret and communicate data to peers
- Leverage design thinking to spur innovation and solve complex problems
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Analytics: Data, Models And Decisions
- Marketing Management
- Multivariate Data Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
- Leading Creative Collaboration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 241 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students are required to have taken courses in financial management, accounting, and economics. Specific non-credit online courses will also satisfy these requirements. Reach out to your enrollment advisor for further details.
- Your application must include official transcripts from all universities you have attended, or in which you are currently enrolled. These records must show your name, the name of the university attended, enrollment dates, coursework completed and grades assigned.
- Work experience is not a requirement for the Analytics MBA program, but the admissions committee does value applicants with professional experience.
- Your application must include two letters of recommendation. The strongest applications will include one letter from a current supervisor, and one from a former supervisor or previous employer who can speak to your leadership potential and discuss your professional performance.
International69264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National69264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.