At Cultural and Educational Policy Studies from Loyola University Chicago you will also consider and apply humanities and social science perspectives that pertain to issues and questions in educational policy and practice. You will become a critical consumer of others’ research so that you can facilitate the use of educational research to guide education policy formation and implementation. Finally, you will gain knowledge that will guide your own policy-oriented research.
Students at Cultural and Educational Policy Studies from Loyola University Chicago will:
- gain experience working in real-world community and organizational settings through an engaged learning internship experience.
- leave our program with the ability to conduct data and policy analysis, think critically and creatively, use persuasive communication and to collaborate inclusively with other policy actors.
- Educational Policy Analysis
- Philosophy of Education
- American Schooling and Social Policy
- Educational Statistics
- Sociology of Education,
- Sociological Analysis of Urban Education and Policy
- Sociology of Teaching
- The School as Organization
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications after the deadlines are considered when space for additional students is available.
DisciplinesEducation Philosophy & Ethics Public Policy View 4122 other Masters in Education in United States
- A Completed Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Transcripts must show a GPA of at least a 3.0.
- A Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International18980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 949 USD per credit during 18 months.
National18980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 949 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.