At Nursing from Loyola University Chicago you will get one step closer to advancing your career and achieving your goal.
Our graduates will be prepared to start their career in the nursing field.
- Microbiology for Health Professionals
- Concepts of Professional Nursing Practice
- Clinical Practice in Nursing (Lecture and Lab)
- Concepts of Older Adult Health
- Clinical Nutrition for Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research
- Nursing Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 2312 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- Language Test Requirement
- A minimum undergraduate nursing GPA of 3.0 is required.
- Transcript Evaluation
International1150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per year during 12 months.
National1150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.