Your point of entry is determined by your entry qualifications but does not set your exit award. It is your choice to leave the programme with a PGCert, PGDip or and LLM - or all three!
You can collect all three qualifications as you wish, provided you complete within a maximum of five years.
- All students are eligible for a PGCert award upon completion of five modules.
- Upon completion of a total of ten modules (five towards a PGCert plus an additional five), you are eligible for a PGDip award.
- Upon completion of a total of sixteen modules (five towards a PGCert plus five towards a PGDip plus an additional six) you are eligible for an LLM award.
The Postgraduate Laws programme offered by the University of London provides you with many of the key attributes required by law firms – advanced, specialist legal training and the ability to work in a multinational legal environment. Our graduates regularly advance to high-level positions in a variety of sectors, including banking, financial services, financial regulation, human rights agencies, NGOs and public service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Admiralty law
- Advanced contract law
- Advanced torts
- Applicable laws and procedures in international commercial arbitration
- Carriage of goods by sea
- Commercial banking law: bank customer relationship
- Commercial trusts law
- Comparative criminal justice policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- LLM – 192 UK credits
- Postgraduate Diploma in Laws – 120 UK credits
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws – 60 UK credits
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law Public Law View 68 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For entry to the PGCert, you normally need one of the following:
- A bachelor's degree from the University of London or an acceptable institution.
- At least five years’ relevant work experience, such as accounting, banking, finance or insurance.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3659 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3659 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National3659 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3659 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Total LLM (16 modules):£9579
- Total PG Diploma (10 modules) :£6350
- Total PG Certificate (5 modules):£3659
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.