Discover our Master's Degree in Biomedical Research at University of Navarra. Of a multidisciplinary nature and with specific training to face the current challenges of research in biomedicine, biotechnology and health. Discover the specialties in Cancer, Translational Research, Neuroscience and Cognition, Regenerative Medicine and our Diploma in creation and management of Science Companies.
Reference site in Immunotherapy and Advanced Therapies
The University Clinic of Navarra (CUN), and the Center for Applied Medical Research (CIMA) are benchmark institutions in several international cancer immunotherapy research networks (imCORE by Hoffmann-La Roche and Partners-of-Choice by Astrazeneca, among other). With more than 260 clinical trials, the CUN is a pioneer in this type of treatment. In recent years, work has also been done on new strategies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases.
- Ethics of biomedical research
- Methods and safety in biomedical research
- Animal experimentation
- Writing Science & Communication
- Cellular and molecular biology of cancer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Biology View 28 other Masters in Biology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- National Identity Document (DNI) or Passport
- College degree. If the candidate has not yet completed their studies, admission to the program will be conditional on obtaining the degree before the start of the master's degree.
- Academic record
- Curriculum vitae
- 2 letters of recommendation from the academic or professional field
- Motivation letter explaining the reasons why admission to the program is requested
International12899 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12899 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12899 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12899 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.