Specialize in one of the most demanded professional profiles in the labor market by studies and companies in the construction sector. You will have the opportunity to acquire training in business and project management, taught by professors from the IESE Business School.
About the Program
The Master in Design and Environmental Management of Buildings at University of Navarra, is an official and bilingual master's degree (Spanish-English), whose objective is to train students in sustainable design and management in the architecture sector , so that they are able to face the complexity of current projects, respecting the deontological and ethical principles that govern the profession.
This master's degree was launched in 2010 to respond to the growing demand from companies in the sector for specialists in sustainability in building, not only capable of carrying out energy certifications and audits , but also of designing efficient environmental projects and carrying out cycle analyzes. life of the buildings to reduce the impacts that the building produces .
- Management of projects, works and services
- Human factor
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 5 other Masters in Environmental Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A passport size photograph
- Photocopy of ID or passport
- Official academic transcript of grades for the undergraduate degree. Said document must be issued, stamped and signed by the academic authorities of the university of origin. It must be an original or certified document. Copies or documents generated through web pages are not accepted as they lack academic validity.
- Curriculum vitae. Document that collects in a maximum of 2 pages the academic and professional experience of the candidate.
- A presentation card. Document in which the candidate explains his academic and professional career and the reasons that lead him to request admission to the Master's Degree in Design and Environmental Management of Buildings at the University of Navarra.
- Two letters of recommendation. Documents signed by qualified people from the academic or professional field that guarantee your ability to successfully complete the master's degree.
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.