What are you going to learn?
The Official, professional, specialized and bilingual Master's Degree in Strategy and Real Estate Business / Master in Real Estate (Spanish-English) is taught at the Madrid campus. It has a marked academic character while incorporating training in sustainability , and data analysis and the completion of curricular and compulsory professional practices . The program in Real Estate at University of Navarra is committed to a specific teaching in ethics that will allow you to face social and global challenges and challenges in the field of Real Estate.
In addition to the knowledge in humanistic, project and technical matters, the master is committed to training in companies and project management that facilitates work in professional teams according to an international and collaborative context in the profession, taught with the collaboration of professors IESE Business School and the University of Navarra through the case method.
The combination of these business-specific subjects with others specific to the architecture sector, developed by professors from the School of Architecture and other international professionals, manage to address the subject of the master from a global point of view, achieving that you acquire the necessary skills to develop your professional career in an international and multicultural environment.
- Business and Management
- Economy and Finance
- Development and Management
- Ethics and Society
- Professional Practices
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management Urban Planning View 9 other Masters in Urban Planning in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of the DNI or passport.
- Official academic certificate of grades of the degree (official or certified): Academic record.
- Curriculum vitae. Document that collects in a maximum of 2 pages your academic and professional experience.
- A cover letter. Document in which you must explain your academic and professional career and the reasons that lead you to apply for admission to the master's degree.
- You must have a minimum level of English B2. Said level must be accredited with the corresponding degree (FIRST, TOEFL 46-93, IELTS 5-6.5, Trinity 7-9 or similar). If you are a foreign student, you must prove, in addition to the aforementioned level of English, knowledge of Spanish equivalent to the Diploma of Spanish Level B2 or similar. If you do not have an official degree, you must certify your language level with a specific test from the Institute of Languages of the University of Navarra.
International18900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.