To this end, the School has designed a training programme that combines a solid academic base (taught by professors and collaborators from the University of Navarra, the IESE Business School and professionals from the sector) and a period of paid internships at business.
With this Pharma-Biotech Company Management Master's degree at University of Navarra you will learn about finance, marketing, accounting and operations at business from university lecturers, business school professors and professionals from pharmaceutical companies. You will also learn to work, with a critical spirit, in management areas of the pharma-biotech industry and other related industries, while developing skills in communication, teamwork and people management.
As it is an official master's degree, it enables you to entrance to undertake doctoral studies..
The Pharma-Biotech sector has faced major changes in recent years that are generating a change of model and the rapid transformation of the sector: the irruption of the digital world in the value chain, new ways of communication and interaction with the patient, new ways of analysing and using data, reduction of product lifecycles, etc.
- The pharmaceutical sector and its regulation
- Controlling and finance
- Management skills
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Internship at business
- Master's Thesis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following criteria will be taken into account for the admission of candidates:
- transcript academic (20%).
- Level of English (10%). For apply for admission, a minimum level of English B2 (or similar) must be accredited. Higher levels will be taken into account for the weighting of grade average .
- CV (20%). Special consideration will be given to extracurricular internships carried out by candidate, as well as exchanges or stays abroad.
- Personal interview (50%). The personal interview seeks to find out the motivations of candidate and their interest in the sector: area, position, etc.
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20501 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20501 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.