What will you learn?
The Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering at the University of Navarra provides a comprehensive training . It breaks away from the purely technical approach of many engineering Degrees to focus on the development personal competences and skills of teamwork. This transversaltraining , together with a solid technologicaltraining , will allow you to develop a very complete professional profile to be able to lead the companies and technology of the future.
The Master's Degree University Degree in Industrial Engineering qualifies students to practise the profession of Industrial Engineer in Spain and is regulated by Order CIN/311/2009, of 9 February.
Orientation to the business world
Our goal is to prepare our students for a strong start in the workplace. That is why the involvement of the business world in Master's Degree is one of our priorities.
We have a high issue of companies associated to Master's Degree that collaborate in different ways: giving teaching, giving conferences, organising visits to their facilities...
- Industrial Installations, Plants and Constructions
- Management Industrial
- Electricity, Electronics and Processes
- Engines, Machines and Industrial Manufacturing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal and academic characteristics. The selection process will take into account the Curriculum Vitae and transcript Academic, letters of recommendation and a personal interview.
- Students from Degree in Industrial Technologies can access the master's degree directly. Students from other Degrees of engineering of the industrial branch, specifically Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic Engineering or Industrial Chemistry, will have access to the master's degree by completing a series of previous complements. These training complements are analysed on a personalised basis by the Academic Director . In general, there is a total of 30 ECTS credit to be taken beforehand.
- In case of studying another Degree of the industrial branch, the detailed plan will be discussed with each candidate for fill in the necessary training.
International15524 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23287 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA15524 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23287 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.