The way in which we live together, relate to each other and consume is conditioned by the appearance of new tools and platforms. All of this has transformed companies' business models and many start-ups are bursting onto the scene, basing their competitive advantage on the latest technological advances.
These advances and changes have, in turn, led to the appearance of new problems such as the falsification of bank websites, mergers and acquisitions with technological assets, card cloning, identity theft on social networks, the right to be forgotten and to rectification, and digital identity, among others.
We find ourselves, therefore, in a scenario full of opportunities and challenges that will require lawyers capable of adapting to a world in constant change and who can provide legal answers to the multitude of legal questions that arise from the digital irruption in the activity staff and business.
What will you learn?
- You will be a lawyer who will understand and manage technological tools with a deep understanding of the impact of digitisation in all areas of law knowledge . From the processing of data, protection and security, but also in contracting and taxation.- You will be able to offer a comprehensive legal aid to companies in their digitalisation processes and to technology companies.
- This Digital Law Master's Degree at University of Navarra will guarantee you the training necessary to be able to offer legal advice to technology companies or companies in processes of innovation or digitisation. In this way, graduates will be able to develop their professional degree program in a top-level law firm or directly access their legal consultancies.
- Fundamentals of Digital Law
- Digital activity in the marketplace
- Complementary areas of counselling at subject digital
- External Internships
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- certificate of studies from Degree (official or certified): transcript academic*
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter: can be written in the same application form.
- certificate payment of €100 for processing fee
International32200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA32200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.