What will you learn?
The Master's Degree in Educational and Psychological Intervention (MIEP) from University of Navarra trains professionals in areas related to intervention, mediation and resource management so that they can respond to the special needs of people throughout their life cycle. It lasts a full academic year (from September to August) and requires full dedication to studies.
We aim to provide high-level specialised training for graduates, graduates and young professionals who aspire to compensate, directly or through other educational agents, the learning difficulties and disorders of development that some people present throughout the life cycle. Specifically, the aim is to train professionals in the management and guidance of the processes of:
Cognition and report (High abilities and people with disabilities)
Communication (developmental disorders of language, communication and speech)
Learning (difficulties in reading, writing and mathematics, children with ADHD)
Affective-social (fears and phobias, violence and bullying).
To provide students with useful and effective tools for the analysis and planning of intervention strategies and programmes, together with a knowledge of the basic foundations for their design and implementation, including the assessment of results.
- Clinical and neuropsychology development
- Professional ethics and professional deontology
- instructions conceptual
- Speech and language disorders
- Emotional Problems in Childhood and Adolescence
- Orientation of learning processes and difficulties
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One passport-size photograph
- Photocopy of ID card or passport
- certificate official academic transcript of qualifications of the degree of Degree that gives access to the qualifying master's degree (Order Edu/2075/2010). This document must be issued, stamped and signed by the academic authorities of the home university. It must be an original document or certified. Copies or documents generated via websites will not be accepted as they lack academic validity.
Curriculum vitae. Document that includes the professional and academic experience of candidate.
- Two letters of recommendation. Document in which a prescriptor evaluates the personal and academic qualities of candidate and explains the suitability of profile for the Master's degree.
- certificate of English level if included in the CV.
International11600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11600 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA11600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11600 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.