What are you going to learn?
The Master's Degree in Architectural Theory and Design / Master in Theory and Architectural Design at University of Navarra will provide you with cutting- edge training in contemporary theoretical debates and high design training to promote architectural solutions aimed at solving the needs of society.
A postgraduate training program that will allow you to:
- Deploy your creative capabilities by enhancing the originality values contained in your own project heritage.
- Build a solid theoretical discourse .
- Advance your academic position regarding the relevant issues of contemporary architectural practice.
All this in an environment of academic excellence in which you will be able to think again in order to think better, making your creative responses achieve greater theoretical depth, and doing better and with greater expressive depth through advanced practice of the project.
The small number of participants favors a close relationship with the professors -professionals and teachers of international prestige- and with the rest of the participants. This intense academic experience in an international and intercultural context generates a professional network of contacts that allows the incorporation of master's graduates into the labor market in unbeatable conditions of competitiveness and efficiency .
The School of Architecture has an internship bag so that interested students can carry out extracurricular internships. These internships are developed in selected studios on the national / international panorama of architecture and take place during the summer following the completion of the master's degree.
- Theory and Criticism of Architecture
- Advanced Design of Architectural Projects
- End of Master's Degree Project
- General Training
- Critical methodology in architecture
- Professional ethics
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 10 other Masters in Architecture in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A passport size photograph.
- Official academic transcript of qualifications of the undergraduate degree. Document that includes the subjects studied during the degree and its qualification. Said document must be issued, stamped and signed by the academic authorities of the university of origin. It must be an original or certified document.
- Curriculum vitae. Document that collects in a maximum of 2 pages your academic and professional experience.
- A cover/motivation letter. Document in which you must explain your academic and professional career and the reasons that lead you to request admission to the Master's Degree in Architectural Theory and Design at the University of Navarra.
- Two letters of recommendation. Documents signed by qualified people from the academic or professional field that guarantee your ability to successfully complete the master's degree.
International15600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15600 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA15600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15600 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.