The International Translational Medicine programme from National University of Singapore is an executive-style programme that is relevant to both academic and industry professionals engaged in at least one phase of the TM journey, including researchers, entrepreneurs, lawyers, patient advocates. The MITM optimizes three potential career pathways:
- Enhancing one’s current translational research capacity
- Positioning an academic for a career in industry (or personal entrepreneurial endeavour)
- Positioning an industry professional for a career in academics
How will the program be delivered?
MITM is designed with the full-time employed learner in mind. The programme is comprised of engaging, evidence-based educational strategies delivered both on campus and virtually.The MITM educational programme extends beyond learning content alone, and intentionally fosters and enhances professional competencies required to be successful in TM, including creative thinking skills, leadership, teamwork, communication, and presentation skills.
- Translational Medicine: From Unmet Need to Cure
- From need to target
- From target to treatment
- De-risking discoveries
- Entrepreneurship for TM researchers
- Networking in International Translational Medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 15 other Masters in Health Sciences in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The MITM programme is an inclusive graduate degree programme and we welcome applications from any industry with at least a Bachelor’s degree, and working in the translational medicine field or in healthcare.
- This is a requirement for all international applicants except those whose undergraduate or graduate degrees are from NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD, or from English-speaking countries such as Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Minimum test scores for TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is 85, or for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is 7.
International15735 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15735 EUR per year during 24 months.
National15735 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15735 EUR per year during 24 months.
$25,000 SGD per year
Living costs for Singapore
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.