A candidate for the LLM with MPP or MPA degree from National University of Singapore is expected to complete 40 modular credits (MCs). Students who are not trained in Common Law are required to read Common Law Reasoning and Writing (8 MCs) and The Common Law Legal System of Singapore (4 MCs).
LLM students who select a specialisation are required to read 24 MCs of subjects belonging to the relevant specialisation. The double degree programme will be applicable to the General LLM and the following specialisations:
LLM (Asian Legal Studies)
LLM (Corporate & Financial Services Law)
LLM (International & Comparative Law)
LLM (Intellectual Property & Technology Law)
LLM (Maritime Law)
A candidate for the MPA degree is expected to complete 40 modular credits (MCs) comprising five core modules and six electives modules. At least 2 of the electives must be from the Management and Leadership category.
A candidate for the MPP degree is expected to complete 72 modular credits (MCs) comprising seven core modules (or equivalent), nine elective modules and a Policy Analysis Exercise (equivalent to 8 MCs).
- Economic Analysis
- Policy Analysis
- Public Management
- Governance Study Project (GSP)
- LKY School Course
- Economics and Public Policy I
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
LLM-MPA The total graduation requirement is 40 MCs + 40 MCs = 80 MCs.LLM-MPP The total graduation requirement is 40 MCs + 72 MCs = 112 MCs.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Legal Studies Public Policy View 3 other Masters in Public Policy in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in Law; and minimum TOEFL score of iBT 100 (Candidates with an iBT score of 92- 99 may also apply, but may be required to undertake intensive English language training prior to commencing law studies. Other TOEFL paper-based score of 600-603 and IELTS of minimum 7 will be considered, but we strongly prefer the iBT).
- A good NUS honours degree (second class and above) or equivalent (e.g., a four-year Bachelor's degree with at least an average grade of B or equivalent); or
- A good Bachelor's degree.
- Other qualifications and experience subject to approval by the Board of Graduate Studies and
- Good command of the English Language (minimum TOEFL iBT score of 100, TOEFL PBT score of 600, or IELTS Academic Test score of 7.0 )
International22426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22426 EUR per year during 18 months.
National5976 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5976 EUR per year during 18 months.
Singapore Citizens S$9,500/year
Singapore Permanent Residents S$15,200
International Students S$35,650
Singapore Citizens S$9,700 /semester
Singapore Permanent Residents S$10,475/semester
International Students S$15,700/semester
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.