The English Language Learning programme is offered at the Purdue University.Purdue offers two main applications of study in English Language Learning:
- The English Language Learning (ELL) Graduate Licensure Program provides teachers with the professional preparation to assist English language learners in developing their English language and academic skills in grades K-12.
- The Teaching English Language Learners (TELL) K-12 Certificate provides students with a background in working with English Language Learners K-12. The certificate does not constitute a teaching license.
- Survey of Human Development OR
- Development in Adolescence OR
- Personal Social Dynamics in the Classroom OR
- Human Growth and Development
- Philosophy of Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- This program has rolling admission. Incomplete applications are not reviewed.
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Languages View 867 other Masters in Languages in United States
- Transcripts (copy) – Official transcripts will need to be submitted before the end of the first semester.
- Statement of Purpose – 300 – 500 word essay. Articulate how this program will help you obtain educational and career goals
- 3 letters of recommendation – Name and email addresses.
- Credit card – application fee
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.