- The Engineering-Technology Teacher Education programme is offered at the Purdue University.
- With a national push to increase interest in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), you can help spread your knowledge too. By reaching students in middle school and high school, you will become a important part of the STEM education pipeline, providing inspiration to future STEM professionals as they are developing.
- This program teaches the basics of most technology and engineering concepts, and it enables you to teach these concepts to middle school or high school students. Concepts include engineering design, prototyping, architecture and construction, robotics and automation. Learn to teach through service learning to help students tackle global challenges. You will also receive a Project Lead The Way pre-engineering teaching certificate. Because this is a high-demand field, all of our graduates in recent years have found teaching jobs or other employment that utilizes their leadership and technology backgrounds.
- Geometric Modeling Applications
- Electronic Systems
- Design Thinking In Technology
- Prototyping In Engineering/Technology Education
- Foundations Of Integrated STEM Education
- Teaching The TE Of STEM
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology Teaching View 1865 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Purdue University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcripts (copy) – Official transcripts will need to be submitted before the end of the first semester.
- Statement of Purpose – 300 – 500 word essay. Articulate how this program will help you obtain educational and career goals
- 3 letters of recommendation – Name and email addresses.
- Credit card – application fee
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 12 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.