- The Curriculum Studies programme is offered at the Purdue University.
- We focus on the theories and practices of teaching and learning: both traditional questions concerning curriculum design and evaluation and newer questions that have emerged in the field, including how curriculum is culturally, politically, and economically situated; contemporary analyses of curriculum and instruction discourses; and multicultural, global and international dimensions of teaching and learning.
- Foundations of Curriculum
- Multicultural Education
- Individual Research Problems (curriculum foucs)
- Contemporary Curriculum Theory
- Seminar in Curriculum Studies (may be repeated for credit)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- This program has rolling admission. Incomplete applications are not reviewed.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 3390 other Masters in Education in United States
- Transcripts (copy) – Official transcripts will need to be submitted before the end of the first semester.
- Statement of Purpose – 300 – 500 word essay. Articulate how this program will help you obtain educational and career goals
- 3 letters of recommendation – Name and email addresses.
- Credit card – application fee
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.