- The degree emphasizes the uses of strategic communication and of instructional design and technology in corporate training and development.
- Purdue University’s 100% online master’s program is designed for industry professionals seeking to transform their organizations through enhanced educational and communication practices focused on improving workplace effectiveness.
- The online Master’s in Corporate Training and Communication represents a unique interdisciplinary collaboration between two of Purdue University’s premier graduate programs: College of Education’s MS in Learning Design and Technology and Brian Lamb School of Communication's MS in Communication. Through this collaboration, students will be prepared to offer leadership at the intersection of internal strategic communication and learning technologies to promote employee performance and adaptability to changing environments.
- Strategic Assessment and Evaluation
- Leadership and Global Strategic Communication
- Communication and Leadership
- Strategic Communication and Social Media
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Management Studies Organisational Behaviour View 883 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Purdue University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience working in industry, minimum of three years. (preferred but not mandatory)
- An updated resume
- A 500-word (minimum) statement of purpose
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including potential graduate-level transfer credits
- (3) professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.