About this Degree
The Career and Technical Education program at the Purdue University serves professionals from the Career and Technical Education curriculum disciplines, guidance and counseling, special education, academic content areas, adult education, training and development, as well as human resource development and management in the public and private sectors.
- Contemporary Issues in Career and Technical Education
- Career Education
- Organization and Administration of Career and Technical Education
- Instruction in Career and Technical Education
- Career and Technical Education for Special Needs Learners
- Generalizable Skills Instruction in Career and Technical Education
- Curriculum in Career and Technical Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- This program has rolling admission. Incomplete applications are not reviewed.
DisciplinesEducation School Counselling View 554 other Masters in School Counselling in United States
- Transcripts (copy) – Official transcripts will need to be submitted before the end of the first semester.
- Statement of Purpose – 300 – 500 word essay. Articulate how this program will help you obtain educational and career goals
- 3 letters of recommendation – Name and email addresses.
- Credit card – application fee
International28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14397 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4996 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.