The technologically enhanced plan of study in this Nurse Educator program at Florida International University builds advanced professional nursing competencies and emphasizes the use of a variety of assessment, instructional, curricular development and evaluative strategies that facilitate learning in culturally diverse populations.
By earning a Nurse Educator Master’s Degree, graduates are prepared to function in a variety of educational settings including schools of nursing and health care facilities. Graduates are qualified to sit for the NLN National Nurse Educator Certification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories in Nursing
- Pathophysiologic Concepts
- Research Methods in Nursing
- Pharmacological Concepts
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Curriculum Development in Nursing
- Testing and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Clinical Teaching Strategies for Nursing
- Instructional Tech. in Nursing and Health Sciences
- Classroom Teaching Strategies
- Clinical Specialty Practicum for the Nurse Educator
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Health Sciences View 1826 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale (GPA calculation inclusive of all academic coursework including courses at the community college level).
- UG 60 GPA of 3.0 or greater in Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) upper division coursework.
- Current State of Florida RN license. Out-of-state students must obtain a license to practice in Florida prior to admission.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Applicants from programs without such accreditation will be considered on an individual basis.
- NursingCAS application
- FIU supplemental application
- Written essay
- Three (3) professional reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43037 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National21518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43037 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State11941 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23882 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.