The College of Fine and Applied Arts is dedicated to the advancement, practice, and understanding of the arts. At University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign we offer a master degree in Crafts.
- The central focus of the college is the synergy between research and the preparation of students for professional careers in the creation and interpretation of the environmental, visual, and performing arts.
- Deeply related to that focus is the commitment to elevate and sustain the study of the arts as both a necessary mode of understanding and a vibrant expression of human experience within the local, national, and international communities.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 454 other Masters in Art History in United States
- Applications are considered for Fall Semester admissions only. The Art History Program requires Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores.
- International applicants or applicants who are not native English speakers must present a recent TOEFL score of at least 590 on the paper-based version, 250 score on the Computer-based exam, and a score of 96 on IBT exam. Applications are not currently being accepted for the concentration in Printmaking.
International29614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29614 USD per year during 12 months.
National29614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29614 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14326 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14326 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.