Requirements for admission to the Instrumental Conducting Orchestra programs at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign are a Bachelor of Music degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign or an equivalent degree from another accredited institution.
- Students holding other degrees may be admitted but will be expected to make up any deficiencies in addition to fulfilling all requirements for the graduate degree.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Graduate Orchestral Conducting
- Orchestral Literature
- Counterpoint and Fugue
- Analysis of Musical Form
- Topics in Instrumental Music
- Regional Studies in Musicology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 665 other Masters in Music History in United States
- Transcripts from every institution from which you have earned a degree
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Personal Statement
- Resume or C.V.
International29614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29614 USD per year during 12 months.
National29614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29614 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14326 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14326 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.