Students in the Advanced Analytics in Industrial and Enterprise Systems program at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign will be able to provide companies and organizations with the ability to convert the massive amounts of data received into useful information that can help shape the decisions companies and organizations make.
- Students must be enrolled in the Industrial Engineering MS (thesis or non-thesis) or Financial Engineering MS degree programs.
- After the first enrolled semester the student notifies the ISE Graduate Programs Office of their intention to enroll in the concentration and file a petition to add the Advanced Analytics Concentration with the Graduate College.
- Statistical Methods in Finance
- Stochastic Calculus & Numerical Models in Finance
- Computing for Data Analytics
- Optimiztion for Data Analytics
- Algorithms for Data Analytics
- Analysis of Network Data
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Data Science & Big Data View 356 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Applicants must have earned at least a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college in the United States or a comparable degree from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad.
- A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (A=4.0), or comparable GPA for an international applicant, for last two years of undergraduate study is a minimum requirement for admission.
- If your undergraduate study is longer than 4 years, additional semesters may be used to calculate the admission GPA. Please note that proposed programs of study may require a higher GPA than the Graduate College's minimum standard.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit proof of English proficiency with an acceptable TOEFL or IELTS score or by qualifying for an English proficiency waiver.
International36150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36150 USD per year during 12 months.
National36150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36150 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18998 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.