The Data Analytics in Finance Concentration at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is open to students enrolled in the Finance or Financial Engineering degree program.
- At Gies, everything we do is designed to help you connect the dots between your education and a purposeful future.
- Our programs encourage big thinking and big ideas. Our faculty and staff guide you to think beyond the possible.
- Big Data Analytics in Finance for Predictive and Causal Analysis
- Applied Financial Econometrics
- Machine Learning in Finance
- Financial Innovation
- Financial Risk Management
- Special Topics in Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Data Science & Big Data View 450 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Candidates will apply to the Department of Finance for admission into the concentration.
- Students wishing to be admitted to the concentration should consult with their program advisor before applying.
International41630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20815 USD per semester during 12 months.
National41630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20815 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.