The MBA in Business Analytics program at Florida International University integrates traditional MBA courses with data analytics curricula to strategically position you as a leader in technical, data-driven innovation and holistic business management.
Study alongside a cohort of professionals with shared passions and learn from faculty experts in the field. Nearly half of the program’s 15-course curriculum focuses on data management, reporting, data application, and analysis, and you’ll work with exclusive real-world data from Fortune 500 companies.
Gain hands-on experience using software and programming languages such as Tableau, Power BI, Amazon Web Services, SQL, Python and R. Rapid Miner. In addition to technical skills, you’ll gain vital soft skills in communication, presentation, writing, and networking. Classes are administered in a hybrid online and on-campus format designed for busy working professionals.
- Hybrid 16-month program that starts in January
- Maximizes flexibility for working professionals with both online and evening classes on campus
- Complete 15 courses for 45 total credits
- Earn a STEM-designated MBA from a prestigious research university (RI)
- Transform complex data into high-impact business insights and strategic solutions
- Gain hands-on experience with data analytics software and programming languages such as Python, Amazon Web Services, R. Rapid Miner, Hadoop, SQL, Tableau, and Power BI
- Work with real-world data exclusively provided by Fortune 500 companies
- Develop a deep understanding of all aspects of business management such as corporate finance, organizational behavior, marketing management, and more
- Learn from some highly esteemed faculty from a department dedicated to research and innovation in the field - the College of Business’s Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics
- Network with a cohort of professionals that share your passion and motivate you to achieve
- Attend professional development seminars that strengthen your team building, career development, and presentation skills
- 100% of faculty carries a doctorate in their area of expertise
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Organizational Behavior
- Database Management
- Business Statistical Analysis
- Project Management of Information Sciences
- Data Warehousing
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Business Process Design
- Business Data Visualization and Reporting
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods in Management
- Business Analytics Applications
- Data Management
- Managing Unstructured Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 468 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To be eligible for admission to the MBA in Business Analytics program in the Chapman Graduate School of Business, applicants must:
- Show high promise of success in graduate studies
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- In general, have a minimum upper division grade point average of 3.0
- Provide a professional resume and statement of purpose
- Optional GMAT or GRE
- Demonstrate proficiency of the English language with admissible test scores (if necessary)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40500 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National30375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40500 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.