Whether you are interested in entering the business of sports or looking forward to advancing your career in this field, the Professional MBA Online in Sports Management program at Florida International University provides a deep understanding of business processes and leadership techniques while also addressing specific topics in sports management.
This exceptional program brings renowned sports leaders and executives, top faculty from across the globe, and the expertise from Real Madrid C.F., one of the best sports clubs in history, to prepare you to successfully and responsibly manage institutions in fast-changing environments around the world.
What you’ll learn
- All aspects of business: finance, marketing, management, human resources, entrepreneurship, competitive strategy, analytics, information systems, and operations - all with a unique sports management perspective
- All existing sport management models and their implementation
- Leadership and strategic skills: more than 10 executives from Real Madrid C.F. and other executives from sports institutions collaborate with this program
- Day-to-day operations of Real Madrid C.F. through the optional White Week in Madrid, where students visit the club headquarters, network with sports professionals, and attend masterclasses
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Law
- Competitive Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Strategic Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management of Information Systems
- International Business
- Marketing and Communications
- Managerial Skills and Human Resources
- Entrepreneurship and Sports for Development
- Sports Facility Operation
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1044 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
To be eligible for admission to the PMBA Online with a specialization in Sports Management program, applicants must:
- Show high promise of success in graduate studies
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- In general, have a minimum upper division grade point average of 3.0
- Provide a professional resume and statement of purpose
- Optional GMAT or GRE
International29647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
National29647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.