At Professional Practice (Resilient Leadership in Education) from University of Kent you will explore your profession further and consider the professional challenges associated within your specific area of practice, with modules that have been designed to help you review and analyse the current debates relevant to the professional context in which you are working.
Building on Kent’s success as the region’s leading institution for student employability, we offer many opportunities for you to develop the specific skills and aptitudes that employers will value.
A postgraduate degree in professional practice is a particularly valuable and flexible qualification that can open the door to exciting careers in many professions. Our graduates have gone on to work as head teachers, subject leads and head of departments. Most recent graduates have gone on to work at Rochester Grammar School, Chatham Grammar School for Boys and the University of Kent.
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Contemporary Issues in Educational Resilience
- Leadership in Educational Practice
- Research Skills
- Work-related Project and Dissertation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
No fixed deadline for applications from home/EU students, but we recommend to apply as soon as possible; no later than 3 months before your start date.
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 73 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are normally required to have a minimum of two years’ professional experience and hold an undergraduate degree, in addition to a teaching qualification.
- If you do not hold the required entry qualification(s) but believe that you would be able to participate in this programme and have the potential to work at Master's level please contact us.
- Experience will also be taken into account when considering applications.
- English language entry requirements
National3100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3100 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU and international tuition will be announced.
Living costs for Canterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.