Students in the Public Health (Online) program at Florida International University also learn about environmental health and safety and how to use existing health policies to make a difference as they influence policy development in support of optimizing population health. With the online master’s in public health program, Florida International University also showcases the diverse pool of our faculty who work at the forefront of research, scholarship and programming in public health—our students learn from experts.
This MPH degree is a program of distinction among public health master’s programs as it is the only generalist MPH online program offered in South Florida under the Florida State University System (SUS). It is affordable, flexible and tailored to the students’ needs and interests. Our faculty are locally accessible if students need to meet them in person for guidance to facilitate timely graduation or course selection.
Students can expect to obtain transformational careers with a student-centered approach that include:
Opportunities to work closely with extraordinary faculty, irrespective of geography
Flexible schedules for full-time and part-time learning
Accommodations for working professionals pursuing a graduate degree while employed
FIU’s Master of Public Health program is fully accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health
Public health education complements all health profession degrees
National linkages to facilitate successful practicum experiences wherever you are located
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Epidemiology I: Intro to Public Health Epidemiology
- Public Health Statistics
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Behavior and Public Health
- Data Management and Applied Epidemiologic Analysis
- Health Policy
- Environmental Health Risk Assessment
- Health Demography
- Community Health Promotion Planning and Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 563 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university.
- International applicants must have a WES-verified institution and also recognized in its own country as preparing students for further study at the graduate level.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 credits of upper-level undergraduate coursework.
- A current resume. Uploaded to SOPHAS. Include education, training, and employment history, practical and research experience (such as projects and publications), skills and other pertinent information.
- A written statement of purpose.
- Three letters of recommendation must be sent.
- Official university/college transcripts from all institutions previously attended.
- FIU Graduate Admissions Supplemental Application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.