The Public Health - Environmental Health Sciences programme from Florida International University prepares students for professional roles in which they will apply the highest quality performance of mechanism-based and evidence-based research to help detect, prevent and control adverse influences of the environment on human health while communicating the complex interactions between genetic variation and environmental stressors.
The EHS department advocates for research-led teaching, so students are able to get the most up-to-date information as we share our passion for the field.
The interdisciplinary faculty of physicians, chemists, toxicologists, cancer scientists, molecular biologists, environmental/water resource scientists and other public health scientists give great breadth to our teaching and research, which also provides students with an excellent opportunity to help reduce risk and improve public health at the local and global level upon graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practicum in Public Health
- Integrative Seminar in Public Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Health Risk Assessment
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Environmental Disasters & Human Health
- Health Impacts of Air, Water, and Land Pollution
- Regulatory Aspects of Environmental Health Sciences
- Global Environmental Public Health
- Gene & Environment Interaction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Environmental Sciences View 1340 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university or, in the case of foreign students
- A minimum 3.0 GPA on the last 60 under-graduate hours.
- A current resume
- A written statement of purpose (career goals).
- Three letters of recommendation.
- International graduate student applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit a score for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Submission of official GRE scores. Scores must be less than 5 years old.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 24 months.
National18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State8202 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4101 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.