- The MEng in Pharmaceutical Engineering at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is a professionally-oriented degree designed to bridge the skills gap by developing students with advanced technical know-how, a better understanding of the medical healthcare industry and more business acumen through coursework and project work, which provides students exposure to real world industry issues.
- Bioengineering faculty perform research in the areas of Bio-Imaging at Multi-Scale; Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Engineering; Bio-Micro and Nanotechnology;
- Computational and Systems Bioengineering; and Synthetic Bioengineering.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy General Engineering & Technology View 175 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must have earned at least a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college in the United States or a comparable degree from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad. A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (A=4.0), or comparable GPA for an international applicant, for last two years of undergraduate study is a minimum requirement for admission.
- If your undergraduate study is longer than 4 years, additional semesters may be used to calculate the admission GPA. Please note that proposed programs of study may require a higher GPA than the Graduate College's minimum standard.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit proof of English proficiency with an acceptable TOEFL or IELTS score or by qualifying for an English proficiency waiver.
International36150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36150 USD per year during 12 months.
National36150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36150 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18998 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.