EU External Relations from University of Kent draws heavily on the presence of the EU and other institutions in the proximity of the Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) and builds on the tradition of inviting high-level diplomats to share their views with students. Key modules are taught by leading experts in the field from both the Brussels and Canterbury campuses of the University of Kent.
Students at EU External Relations from University of Kent will:
- gain a strategic understanding of the scope, content, decision-cycle and implementation of policy in Europe.
- be prepared well for careers in diplomacy, research and employment in diverse organisations that deal with the external dimension of the EU.
- European Foreign and Security Policy
- EU International Relations Law
- Europe and Global Change
- Foreign Policy Analysis
- Russia in International Affairs
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
No fixed deadline for applications from home/EU students, but we recommend to apply as soon as possible; no later than 3 months before your start date.
- Standard programme 90
- Extended programme 120
DisciplinesHistory International Relations Political Science View 24 other Masters in Political Science in Belgium
- Students should hold a bachelor degree for entry to this Master's degree.
- The standard of the degree will normally be at least an Upper Second Class Honours degree from countries such as the UK, Ghana, Nigeria or Kenya, or a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 under the American system from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- Experience will also be taken into account when considering applications.
- English language entry requirements
International19300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19300 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA19300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19300 EUR per year during 12 months.
- Startdard Programme - Part-time: €9,650 per year
- Extended programme - Full-time: €27,100 for full
Living costs for Brussels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.