Sport and Exercise Science (by Research and Thesis) from University of Kent requires you to undertake a substantial, original research project, under the supervision of one or more members of academic staff who act as supervisors.
Students at Sport and Exercise Science (by Research and Thesis) from University of Kent will:
- provide research degree supervision in a range of areas in the sport and exercise sciences and in sports therapy.
- get guidance in research project development and execution
- Endurance Performance
- Sports Therapy,
- Physical Activity and Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
There is no fixed deadline for applications but we strongly recommend to apply as soon as possible; no later than three months before your intended start date.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 317 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
- Minimum entrance requirement is an Upper Second Class Honours (2.1) or equivalent in a related subject, though acceptance of any candidate is at the discretion of the supervisor.
- English language entry requirements
- Experience will also be taken into account when considering applications.
International20500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- EU full-time £20500
- Home part-time £2250
- EU part-time £10250
- International part-time £10250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.