It specifically covers topics such as (1) how to create value for multinational partners, employees with diverse cultural backgrounds, and shareholders by designing better organizations and corporate governance structures; and (2) how managerial practices differ in various national/cultural contexts and why managers must be able to understand the strategic, financial, and economic implications of these differences in managing multinational corporations.
- The Corporate Governance and International Business concentration at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign will provide a strong foundation in the International Business and Governance area and can be tailored to fit the specific career needs of students.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sustainable Product Design & Enterprise Plan Development
- Multinational Management
- Current Topics in International Business
- Global Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Corporate Social Responsibility International Business View 153 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Admission to the concentration requires a Graduate Student Request Form submitted to the Department and Graduate College and admission to one of the approved programs.
- Admission is limited, and acceptance is on a competitive basis.
International30918 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30918 USD per year during 12 months.
National30918 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30918 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State15630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15630 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.