This Master of Nanoscience degree programme responds to the demand of technology and advanced research centres for professionals who are experts and specialists in the domain, owing to their training on the basic concepts and tools applied in the field of Nanoscience.
The training programme instructs the students in the use and interpretation of the results obtained from the experimental techniques that are common in the research laboratories of nanotechnology, as well as the matters related to nanomaterials and their applications.
Furthermore, it imparts a profound knowledge of the research work, carried out worldwide in this field, through a personalised research programme with the help of internationally renowned teams and a direct contact with some prestigious researchers. In this regard, we work in collaboration with the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC), the Material Physics Center (MPC), and the CIC-Nanogune.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Experimental Techniques: Structural Characterization
- Experimentals Techniques: Spectroscopies
- From Nanoscience to Nanotecnology
- Fundamentals of Nanoscale Characterization
- Low Dimensional Systems and Nanostructures
- Modelling and Molecular Dynamics Simulations at the Nanoscale
- Nanostructural Properties
- Soft Matter and Nanostructures Materials
- Advanced Topics in Nanoscience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 32 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Master's Degree in Nanoscience is especially recommended for Physics undergraduates or graduates wishing to further themselves in areas related to Nanoscience and Materials. Students with other profiles will be referred to basic training courses at the start of the course, in order to supplement certain aspects of their education.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Experimental Science or Technical degrees. Previous education in Physics and Mathematics is especially relevant.
International2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bilbao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.