In this way, students in the MS program have the ability to enhance their skill sets within IB upper-level courses without having to invest in a required timely research component for the degree.
Students will thus be able to graduate in one year with a degree making them more competitive for employment and future research opportunities.
- This is a course-based Master of Science degree program in Integrative Biology (MS in IB) from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
- This degree program will include both face-to-face and online course options and is directed toward students who want advanced preparation for professional school or future careers in industry, government, or academia.
- The purpose of this degree program is to provide an educational option for advanced study in the field of integrative biology without requiring a research thesis component.
- Ecological Genetics
- Behavioral Ecology
- Genes and Behavior
- Programming for Genomics
- Biological Networks
- Genomic Analysis of Insects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology View 1147 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Students entering the MS in IB program will be expected to have a completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university with undergraduate coursework in biology, chemistry, physics, calculus and English composition.
- Applicants must have completed the last 60 hours of coursework with grades of B (3.0 on a scale of 1 to 4) or better.
- Deficiencies in these areas will require additional coursework, as necessary, for successful completion of the degree. Courses, or their equivalents, taken prior to admission to this program may not be counted toward the requirements for this program
International28464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28464 USD per year during 12 months.
National28464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28464 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.