Students at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign say the Business Administration (Online) curriculum and live, interactive sessions are more personal and engaging than many in-person classes they’ve taken.
At a price that is a fraction of what they would pay at most residential MBA programs, the iMBA consistently earns satisfaction ratings near 100 percent from students.
- College officials say student satisfaction and real-time return on investment are driving the tremendous growth in applications.
- A survey of 2019 graduates showed that 53 percent had received a promotion, job offer or accepted a new position during their time in the iMBA program, while graduates saw their pay increase an average of 20 percent during the course of their studies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic Leadership & Management
- Managerial Economics and Business Analysis
- Value Chain Management
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 210 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Graduate College Application.
- Academic Credentials: For the application review process, applicants do not need to submit official academic credentials.
- Personal Statement/Essay (Prompts located within the application).
- 2 Letters of Reference.
- English proficiency scores (international applicants only).
International11000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National11000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.