The Master of Engineering in Engineering with Concentration in Autonomy and Robotics program from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is a fast-paced, one-year, professionally-oriented curriculum that aims to provide students with solid foundational and operational knowledge in the integration of principles of autonomy and robotics across a wide range of enterprises—including the aerospace, automotive, medical, construction, and entertainment industries.
- Students will learn to work with components of software systems, electronics, tools for algorithm design and machine learning, and physics-based dynamics, control and sensor systems.
- Principles of Safe Autonomy
- Autonomous Vehicle System Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Vision
- Topics in Signal Processing
- Design & Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- International students are encouraged to apply by May 1, 2022, for fall admission.
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering Robotics View 55 other Masters in Robotics in United States
- Competitive GPA based on the last two years of their undergraduate degree.
- Display of a solid technical background to show the applicant is ready for graduate level coursework in this field.
- GRE scores – The program does not have a minimum score requirement for the GRE, but a quantitative score in the 80th percentile is recommended.
- Demonstration of strong communication skills through written application materials, letters of recommendations, and TOEFL scores (for international students only).
- Strong letters of recommendations that highlight applicant’s leadership and communication skills as well as academic ability.
- Informative “Statement of Purpose” and “Resume” that explains applicant’s background, experiences, education and career goals, leadership, and attractions to the field of Autonomy and Robotics.
- Complete application, which means all application materials have to reach the department by the application deadline.
International36150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36150 USD per year during 12 months.
National36150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36150 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18998 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.