About the Program
Korea University Graduate School of International Studies also pursues a complex education that encompasses interdisciplinary fields in international development cooperation, international trade, international peace and security, regional studies, and Korean studies. This institute is continuously expanding its scope not only within Korea University, but also externally, in connection with many programs. Therefore, we operate dual degree programs, internship programs, summer programs, and short-term top courses with overseas graduate schools. Korea University Graduate School of International Studies, equipped with such diverse programs, is waiting for outstanding talents from all over the world.
- International Development & Cooperation
- International Peace & Security
- Area Studies
- International Commerce
- Korean Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must complete regular primary and secondary education, equivalent to Grades 1 to 12 in the Korean education system, either in Korea or overseas.
- Completion of qualification examinations and programs such as GED, homeschooling, online courses, or language schools, and so on from the level of primary, secondary to higher education are not regarded as equivalent to a regular academic school curriculum.
- Official language proficiency test result (TOEFL, IELTS Academic, HSK, JLPT, JPT, DELF, DALF, TOPIK, etc.) - Standardized international admissions qualifications tests (ACT, A-level, AP, IB, SAT, 高考, etc.) -
- National certificate of technical qualification, state certified qualification, etc. -
- Documents issued during and by a high school/university: prize conferred by high school/university for activities carried out at high school/university
International8386 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4193 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8386 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4193 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.