About the Department
Thanks to the increase in national income and economic development, physical education is a national interest these days, and it is playing a decisive role in improving the quality of life of the general public, not the exclusive domain of some elite athletes. It is also considered as one of the most promising fields of the 21st century. In line with this period, the Department of Physical Education at Korea University was established in 1972 with talented professors from the sports field. Initially, the Department of Physical Education was organized as the Department of Physical Education in the College of Science and Technology in 1969, but was later reborn as the Department of Physical Education, organized as a College of Education. The Department of Physical Education, which cultivates knowledge, virtue, and body, has a sports science research institute consisting of 'exercise prescription room', 'human exercise laboratory', and 'sports and mechanics lab', so it is more systematic. It makes physical and scientific physical education research possible. In addition, the teaching preparation team within the department boasts the highest passing rate of the entrance examination in 1999, and has become a cornerstone of national education as physical education teachers in each school. In addition, students with a will to study are leading the study of physical education in graduate school, and many graduates are active in each company and are expected to stand out in various fields in the future.
- Teaching methods in individual sports
- Educational approaches for leisure and recreation
- Sports physiology
- Statistical and evaluation in physical education
- Research method in physical education
- Psychological skill training for physical education
- School-based sports nutrition education
- Teaching method in physical education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 4 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must complete regular primary and secondary education, equivalent to Grades 1 to 12 in the Korean education system, either in Korea or overseas.
- Completion of qualification examinations and programs such as GED, homeschooling, online courses, or language schools, and so on from the level of primary, secondary to higher education are not regarded as equivalent to a regular academic school curriculum.
- Official language proficiency test result (TOEFL, IELTS Academic, HSK, JLPT, JPT, DELF, DALF, TOPIK, etc.) - Standardized international admissions qualifications tests (ACT, A-level, AP, IB, SAT, 高考, etc.) -
- National certificate of technical qualification, state certified qualification, etc. -
- Documents issued during and by a high school/university: prize conferred by high school/university for activities carried out at high school/university
International8372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4186 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4186 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.