Our department of Architecture, Social and Environmental Engineering at Korea University carries out research projects worth approximately KRW 2.5 billion annually through its affiliated research institutes, the Mega Construction Technology Research Center, the Underground Space Technology Research Center, the Disaster Prevention Science and Technology Research Center, and the Environmental Policy Technology Research Institute. Focusing on the development of structural performance-based design methods through experiments and analysis of structures, and converging advanced technologies such as IT, NT, and RT in the field of traditional construction materials, focusing on construction automation and development of advanced building materials. develop new methods through
About the Program
Architectural Social and Environmental Engineering is not only in charge of planning, designing, construction and supervision of key industries such as roads, bridges, railways, tunnels, airports, ports, waterways and dams, but also water and sewage, Social and environmental engineering, a discipline that deals with various environmental improvement projects such as wastewater treatment, air pollution, and environmental impact assessment techniques, and the design, construction and supervision of high-rise intelligent buildings in the 21st century high-tech era. It consists of 'Architectural Engineering', a study that studies all kinds of buildings to create an optimal living space with excellent functionality and artistic and cultural sensibility. It is also a cutting-edge science that will lead the future human civilization at the forefront by combining it with several neighboring disciplines.
- Economic Engineering
- Globalization and global citizenship
- Humanities in the Age of Industrial Revolution
- Startup management strategy
- Thesis seminar
- Thesis guidance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 5 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must complete regular primary and secondary education, equivalent to Grades 1 to 12 in the Korean education system, either in Korea or overseas.
- Completion of qualification examinations and programs such as GED, homeschooling, online courses, or language schools, and so on from the level of primary, secondary to higher education are not regarded as equivalent to a regular academic school curriculum.
- Official language proficiency test result (TOEFL, IELTS Academic, HSK, JLPT, JPT, DELF, DALF, TOPIK, etc.) - Standardized international admissions qualifications tests (ACT, A-level, AP, IB, SAT, 高考, etc.) -
- National certificate of technical qualification, state certified qualification, etc. -
- Documents issued during and by a high school/university: prize conferred by high school/university for activities carried out at high school/university
International11818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5909 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5909 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.