About the Program
We aim to nurture international level statistical experts through balanced education on statistical theory and methodologies and customized education that meets social needs. In the new era of data science, the Department of Statistics at Korea University prides itself on being the birthplace of convergence talents with mathematical thinking and computational skills. Through the dedication of the nation's best professors and the efforts of current students, we will further devote ourselves to creative research and
- Statistical Methods for Linear Models
- Multivariate Statistics
- Statistical Computing Methods
- Bayesian Statistics
- Probability and Random Process)
- Statistical Methods for Categorical Data Analysis
- Statistical Methodology for Data Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must complete regular primary and secondary education, equivalent to Grades 1 to 12 in the Korean education system, either in Korea or overseas.
- Completion of qualification examinations and programs such as GED, homeschooling, online courses, or language schools, and so on from the level of primary, secondary to higher education are not regarded as equivalent to a regular academic school curriculum.
- Official language proficiency test result (TOEFL, IELTS Academic, HSK, JLPT, JPT, DELF, DALF, TOPIK, etc.) - Standardized international admissions qualifications tests (ACT, A-level, AP, IB, SAT, 高考, etc.) -
- National certificate of technical qualification, state certified qualification, etc. -
- Documents issued during and by a high school/university: prize conferred by high school/university for activities carried out at high school/university
International8372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4186 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4186 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.