Human Resource Management from Stony Brook University curriculum integrates theory and practice, featuring courses taught by practitioners and scholars who are leaders in their respective fields.
Stony Brook University's Human Resource Management graduate program provides the academic preparation required for professionals to develop the skills they need to enter the field or advance their careers.
- Human Resources
- Employee Relations/Labor Mgt
- Employee Learning-Prof Develop
- Organizational Devel & Change
- Human Relations/Workforce Plan
- Employment Law and Policy
- Job Evaluation/CompSys/Benefits
- Performance Management in Org
- Strategic Human Resources Proj
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Priority deadline for national students. Completed application packages received after this date will be accommodated as space permits.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Public Policy View 354 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Prospective student submits an application to the intended SPD program.
- A personal statement.
- Official transcripts showing the conferral of your undergraduate degree.
- Applicants to matriculated programs must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 point scale.
International17334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 963 USD per credit during 20 months.
National17334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 963 USD per credit during 20 months.
In-State8478 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 471 USD per credit during 20 months.
Tuition for out-of-state students in online program is 565 USD per credit.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.