About the Department
Through the history of the department for nearly half a century, the successive professors of the Department of English Literature at Korea University have been pivotal figures in Korean English literature, and this tradition continues today.
Graduates of this English Language and Literature program can advance into various jobs in society based on their ability to communicate in English and an understanding of major fields related to English and American languages and literature. Graduates went on to become professors at universities across the country and continue to walk the path of literature as poets, writers, and literary critics who are attracting attention outside of school. are actively working
- English and American plays
- Major English Writing
- English phonetics
- English and American Literature and Popular Culture
- English Physician sociolinguistics
- United States City
- English development history
- Understanding English Literature
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 6 other Masters in Language Studies in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must complete regular primary and secondary education, equivalent to Grades 1 to 12 in the Korean education system, either in Korea or overseas.
- Completion of qualification examinations and programs such as GED, homeschooling, online courses, or language schools, and so on from the level of primary, secondary to higher education are not regarded as equivalent to a regular academic school curriculum.
- Official language proficiency test result (TOEFL, IELTS Academic, HSK, JLPT, JPT, DELF, DALF, TOPIK, etc.) - Standardized international admissions qualifications tests (ACT, A-level, AP, IB, SAT, 高考, etc.) -
- National certificate of technical qualification, state certified qualification, etc. -
- Documents issued during and by a high school/university: prize conferred by high school/university for activities carried out at high school/university
International8372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4186 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4186 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.