As a student in Syracuse University's Public Diplomacy and Global Communications program, offered in partnership with the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, you will learn from people who have done what you want to do: work with governments, organizations and international corporations to make it possible for people on opposite ends of the world to understand and communicate with each other.
- International Actors and Issues
- Economic Principles for International Affairs
- Public Relations Writing
- Public Relations Research
- Graphic Design Fundamentals
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Law Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 144 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A U.S. bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Completed application
- Recommended GPA is 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GMAT or GRE exam
- English exam (for international students)
- Minimum total score for TOEFL is 100, IELTS 7.0, PTE 68
- Preferred speaking score for TOEFL is 23, IELTS, 7.0, PTE 62
- Institution code for TOEFL is 2823, department code is 02 if required
International31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 24 months.
National31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.